Founder is an exciting and fun 8-10 lesson enterprise challenge!
Over 10 lessons, students get a feel for what it is like to be an entrepreneur as they go on a journey to take a simple household product and turn it into a business from the ground up.
Over the course of the program students will be guided by some of the most successful entrepreneurs, and will learn how to identify opportunities, build a brand, create an innovative marketing campaign, and present a winning pitch. At the end the program students will submit their business pitch, and an overall winner will be announced
What the program includes;
- Teacher notes & lesson plans
- Student worksheets
- Real entrepreneurs sharing their story via video
- Access to 'Generation Inspired' a documentary for teachers, parents & students
- Certificates for all participants
Over the 10 lessons students will learn;
- Design thinking and problem solving
- How to build a brand
- How to identify a target market
- How to build a sales campaign
- How to build a creative marketing campaign
- How to plan a strategic social media campaign
- How to design, film & edit a 30 sec TV commercial
- How to build a winning business pitch.
- Enterprise mindset
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Business skills
This is an enterprise program like no other, it has been designed by some incredible entrepreneurs! It is fun, engaging, challenging and will provide students with key skills for the future of work.-It is suitable for aged 10-18 and can be run with up to 100 students.
-Over 5000 students have completed it so far with incredible results.- This is a downloadable & printable program.
"We ran Founder as part of our remote learning education with our year 9's and it was a refreshingly fun and exciting program that my students really enjoyed."
-Mr John Harrison, Educator